Wednesday 14 March 2012

March 14 Devotion - Our Trustworthy God

Show us your unfailing love, O LORD,
       and grant us your salvation.
أَظْهِرْ لَنَا رَحْمَتَكَ يَارَبُّ، وَامْنَحْنَا خَلاَصَكَ.
Psalm 85:7
Everything God does is done with love and kindness toward us. His love for us is something that we cannot comprehend, just by knowing about it. The only way we can even begin to understand the unfailing and limitless Love of God, is to accept His love into our hearts.
I invite you to repeat the following prayer for yourself:
Abba Father, thank You for Your abundant blessings. God, I praise You. Your faithfulness is great. Even though Your promises do not always unfold the way I imagined, You always keep them in Your timing and in a way that is best for me. Lord I embrace Your faithfulness and trustworthiness with renewed assurance; and I rest confidently in that assurance over everything including my life. Thank You Father, for Your unfailing love, and my salvation.
Lord, please cleanse me of any cynicism that has seeped into my thinking. In Jesus’ name. Amen.

Jesus Loves you

In Him,
Wagdi Henein

No comments:

Post a Comment