Tuesday 20 March 2012

March 20 Devotion - A Peaceful Heart


A heart at peace gives life to the body. Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you.
الْقَلْبُ الْمُطْمَئِنُّ يَهَبُ أَعْضَاءَ الْجَسَدِ حَيَاةً
. أُعْطِيكُمْ سَلاَمِي. لَكُم أَتْرُكُ سَلاماً

Proverbs 14:30, John 14:27

Today, let us choose to keep our hearts at peace by staying focused on God the Father. Let’s give life to our bodies by staying in agreement with Him. Let His peace guard our hearts so that we can be equipped to live the abundant life He has promised to us.
 I invite you to repeat the following prayer for yourself:

Abba Father, thank You for Your abundant blessings. Lord, thank You for Your Word which is life to my soul. I praise You Jesus because You are the Prince of Peace. Help me to stay focused on You today so that I can have Your peace in my heart and mind. Thank You for guiding my every step. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

Jesus Loves you

In Him,
Wagdi Henein

No comments:

Post a Comment