Wednesday 17 October 2012

October 17 Devotion - God's Love- God Loves Me to Life


For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Romans 6:23

 

لان اجرة الخطية هي موت. واما هبة الله فهي حياة ابدية بالمسيح يسوع ربنا

The gift of God is eternal life through Christ Jesus our Lord! Contrary to our common saying of ‘I love her/him to death, God loves us to life, eternal life.

Note the word in. Eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.

To receive the full benefit of God's unconditional love for each of us, there is a qualifier. We MUST be in Christ Jesus. In order to be in Christ Jesus we must accept the sacrifice He has given us, that He died taking full punishment for our sins, so that our sins would not be held against us and we be judged for them on the Judgment Day.

Saying it another way, if you have not embraced the free give of salvation that Jesus Christ provided for us by taking our punishment on the cross, you are NOT in Christ Jesus.

 If you haven't already made that choice, now is a great time to make it.

Behold, I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears My voice and opens the door, I will come in to him and dine with him, and he with Me.

Revelation 3:20

I invite you to repeat the following prayer for yourself:
Abba Father, thank You for Your abundant blessings and love. Lord You are Good and I praise You and glorify You. LORD, I pray that out of Your  glorious riches You strengthen me with power through Your Spirit in my inner being, so that Christ may continue to dwell in my heart through faith. Thank You Lord that You gave me the opportunity to be born again of The Spirit and to become in You Jesus. I pray for everyone that has not had that opportunity, to listen to You knocking at their hearts and to open the door and let You in. In Jesus’ name I pray. Amen.

Now to Him who is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that works in us, to Him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus to all generations, forever and ever. Amen. Ephesians 3:20-21
Jesus loves you
In Him,
Wagdi Henein

 
والقادر ان يفعل فوق كل شيء اكثر جدا مما نطلب او نفتكر بحسب القوة التي تعمل فينا

له المجد في الكنيسة في المسيح يسوع الى جميع اجيال دهر الدهور.آمين .

 

No comments:

Post a Comment