Tuesday 30 October 2012

October 31 Devotion - Trust and Wait


Commit your way to the Lord [roll and repose each care of your load on Him]; trust (lean on, rely on, and be confident) also in Him and He will bring it to pass.

Psalm 37:5 Amplified Bible (AMP)

سلم للرب طريقك واتكل عليه وهو يجري.

 
God always chooses the best time to respond to our prayers and responds to our prayers in His way which may not be what we envisioned but is always best for us. During our waiting period trust is our foundational asset. Without our trust in Him fear and panic can set in.

When the Disciples were in the boat in the Sea of Galilee facing their ‘Superstorm Sandy’ they expected the worst, however Jesus commanded the wind and waves to be still. He taught the Disciples how to trust Him even in the most tempestuous of circumstances, and He is teaching us to wait and expect for His outstretched arm.

 

I invite you to repeat the following prayer for yourself:
Abba Father, thank You for Your abundant blessings and love. Lord I praise You and glorify You. LORD, I pray that out of Your  glorious riches You strengthen me with power through Your Spirit in my inner being, so that I can trust You with an unconditional trust that allows me to have the patience to wait for Your deliverance. Jesus teach me to roll and repose all my cares and my load onto Your shoulders. Hear my prayers O’Lord, In Jesus’ name I pray. Amen. ‘Now to Him who is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that works in us, to Him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus to all generations, forever and ever. Amen.’ Ephesians 3:20-21

Jesus loves you
In Him,
Wagdi Henein

 
والقادر ان يفعل فوق كل شيء اكثر جدا مما نطلب او نفتكر بحسب القوة التي تعمل فينا
له المجد في الكنيسة في المسيح يسوع الى جميع اجيال دهر الدهور.آمين .

 

No comments:

Post a Comment