Tuesday 30 October 2012

October 30 Devotion - Reap what you Sow

For whatever a man sows, that and that only is what he will reap.  For he who sows to his own flesh (lower nature, sensuality) will from the flesh reap decay and ruin and destruction, but he who sows to the Spirit will from the Spirit reap eternal life.
 
Galatians 6:8
Amplified Bible (AMP)

 
لان من يزرع لجسده فمن الجسد يحصد فسادا.ومن يزرع للروح فمن الروح يحصد حياة ابدية.

In the same way as a farmer expects a crop from the seeds he sows, today, I am planting seeds for the harvest in my future.

I therefore have to constantly evaluate my actions to make sure I am depositing good seeds so that I can reap a good harvest in the future.


I invite you to repeat the following prayer for yourself:
Abba Father, thank You for Your abundant blessings and love. Lord I praise You and glorify You. Lord, please uproot any negative seeds that I have sown in the past and search my heart and mind and guide me to sow only good seeds that are pleasing to You. Lord help me plant Your Word in the soil of my heart and to sow to the Spirit so that from the Spirit I reap eternal life. In Jesus’ name I pray. Amen.
‘Now to Him who is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that works in us, to Him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus to all generations, forever and ever. Amen.’ Ephesians 3:20-21

Jesus loves you
In Him,
Wagdi Henein

 
والقادر ان يفعل فوق كل شيء اكثر جدا مما نطلب او نفتكر بحسب القوة التي تعمل فينا
له المجد في الكنيسة في المسيح يسوع الى جميع اجيال دهر الدهور.آمين .

 

No comments:

Post a Comment