Friday 19 October 2012

October 18 Devotion - God's Love- An Inseparable Love


For I am persuaded that neither death nor life, nor angels nor principalities nor powers, nor things present nor things to come, 39 nor height nor depth, nor any other created thing, shall be able to separate us from the love of God which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Romans 8:38-39

 

فاني متيقن انه لا موت ولا حياة ولا ملائكة ولا رؤساء ولا قوات ولا امور حاضرة ولا مستقبلة

ولا علو ولا عمق ولا خليقة اخرى تقدر ان تفصلنا عن محبة الله التي في المسيح يسوع ربنا

What the Apostle Paul is saying based on Clarke’s Commentary on The Bible is as follows: For I am persuaded - After the blessed experience we have had of support by the grace and Spirit of him that loved us, that neither fear of death, nor hope of life, nor evil angels, nor principalities, nor powers, persecuting us for Christ's sake; nor the things we endure at present, nor the things to come, whatever tribulation we may be called to suffer in future; shall be able to separate us from the love of God which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

I invite you to repeat the following prayer for yourself:

Abba Father, thank You for Your abundant blessings and love. LORD, I pray that out of Your glorious riches You strengthen me with power through Your Spirit in my inner being, so that Christ may continue to dwell in my heart through faith. Thank You God for Your love for me which is in Christ Jesus our Lord, and thank You that Your love for me can never be snatched away from me and is an inseparable love. Lord, You are Good and I praise You and glorify You. In Jesus’ name, Amen.

Jesus loves you

In Him,

Wagdi Henein

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment