Wednesday 24 October 2012

October 24 Devotion - God's Love- A Reconciling Love


For it pleased the Father that in Him all the fullness should dwell, 20 and by Him to reconcile all things to Himself, by Him, whether things on earth or things in heaven, having made peace through the blood of His cross.
21 And you, who once were alienated and enemies in your mind by wicked works, yet now He has reconciled 22 in the body of His flesh through death, to present you holy, and blameless, and above reproach in His sight—

Colossians 1:19–22

 لانه فيه سرّ ان يحل كل الملء.
20 وان يصالح به الكل لنفسه عاملا الصلح بدم صليبه بواسطته سواء كان ما على الارض ام ما في السموات.

21 وانتم الذين كنتم قبلا اجنبيين واعداء في الفكر في الاعمال الشريرة قد صالحكم الآن
22 في جسم بشريته بالموت ليحضركم قديسين وبلا لوم ولا شكوى امامه

 Reconciled: It is now possible for us to have a personal relationship with God. When we accept Jesus as our Lord and Saviour, Jesus’ blood makes it possible for God to change our status from being an enemy of God back into a right relationship with Him. Christ’s blood is the bridge, the peace offering that reconciles us to God.

 
I invite you to repeat the following prayer for yourself:
Abba Father, thank You for Your abundant blessings and love. Lord I praise You and glorify You. Thank You God that when I accepted Your Son Jesus Christ as my Lord and Saviour, You reconciled me to You through the atoning blood of Christ, by and through whom I am presented to you holy, and blameless, and above reproach in Your sight. Thank You God that You now see me through Christ’s righteousness instead of through my sin. Abba Father, I pray that out of Your  glorious riches You strengthen me with power through Your Spirit in my inner being, so that I can continue to declare to the world that Christ is my Lord and Saviour and Jesus may continue to dwell in my heart through faith. In Jesus’ name I pray. Amen.
‘Now to Him who is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that works in us, to Him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus to all generations, forever and ever. Amen.’ Ephesians 3:20-21

Jesus loves you
In Him,
Wagdi Henein

والقادر ان يفعل فوق كل شيء اكثر جدا مما نطلب او نفتكر بحسب القوة التي تعمل فينا
له المجد في الكنيسة في المسيح يسوع الى جميع اجيال دهر الدهور.آمين .

 

No comments:

Post a Comment