Tuesday 12 May 2015

May 12 to May 15 Devotion - Feedback on May 11 devotion- Are you going to Heaven?




Hello my Brothers and Sisters in Christ,
Yesterday’s devotion entitled ‘Are you going to Heaven?’ had a lot of information and many ideas to take in and assimilate. In order for us to grow in God’s knowledge, increase daily in becoming Christ like and make sure we are going to spend eternity with God, I suggest the following:
1. Write back to me what you have learned, what you agree with, what you do not agree with
2. I will share the feedback anonymously
3. You will also have the chance to respond to the feedback you have read from other brothers and sisters.

I think this is a new approach for me and I am counting on your involvement so that we can all grow.
Here are two feedback thoughts I received:
================================================================================
I just want to tell you that this devotion is great. It is much needed in these days because it presents the whole gospel, and not only part of it. It shows clearly that salvation is by grace through faith in Christ, His death and resurrection. And also shows that deeds are very important because they prove that faith is not dead.

Now to answer your question, I can humbly say that yes I will go to heaven because I am working out my salvation ( every day ) with fear and trembling (Philippians 2:12) by the help of the Holy Spirit. This verse shows that salvation needs to be worked out every day, through obedience to God, and through being dead to self and alive to Christ in order to be completed

Be blessed.
================================================================================
I listened to Charles Price on the link you sent--THANK YOU!  May it be real/true of me that my faith in Christ is active/visible.

No comments:

Post a Comment