Thursday 28 May 2015

May 28 Devotion - Absolute dependence on God



For in Him we live and move and have our being
لاننا به نحيا ونتحرك ونوجد
Acts 17:28

We have a constant and absolute dependence on God and He is continually sustaining us.
Our absolute dependence on God and in God is such that we owe to Him the ability to perform even the slightest motion. We owe to Him our continued and prolonged existence.


I invite you to repeat the following prayer for yourself:
Abba Father, thank You for Your abundant blessings and everlasting, deep and inseparable love. Lord, I praise You and glorify You. Lord, thank You for Your gifts from the lowest pulsation of life to the highest powers of action and of continued existence. God, I acknowledge my constant and absolute dependence on You for in You Lord I live and move and have my being. I declare Jesus as my Lord and Saviour and I pray in His Holy Name. To Him be the power, the glory, the majesty, the blessings, and the dominion forever and ever, Amen.

Jesus loves you,
In Him,
Wagdi Henein

No comments:

Post a Comment