Monday 25 May 2015

May 26 Devotion - Access to God



Now all of us can come to the Father through the same Holy Spirit because of what Christ has done for us.
 فَفِي المَسِيحِ نَقدِرُ كِلانا أنْ نَقتَرِبَ مِنَ الآبِ بِالرُّوحِ الواحِدِ.
Ephesians 2:18
Through Jesus, we all have access through the influence of the Holy Spirit, unto our Heavenly Father, God Almighty. No spirit can have access to God except through Jesus Christ, and Jesus only introduces to God the spirit that has received His Holy Spirit. Jesus said:
“I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one can come to the Father except through me.”
قال له يسوع انا هو الطريق والحق والحياة .ليس احد يأتي الى الآب الا بي .
John 14:6


I invite you to repeat the following prayer for yourself:
Abba Father, thank You for Your abundant blessings and inseparable, deep and everlasting love for me. I am grateful that I was purchased with the precious blood of Christ and I now have access to God through the Holy Spirit because I have accepted Jesus as my Lord and my Saviour. Lord I praise You and glorify You. Jesus I acknowledge that You are the only way to The Father, and that You are The Truth and The life. LORD, I pray that out of Your glorious riches You strengthen me with power through Your Holy Spirit and I pray that through Your grace Jesus will continue to dwell in my heart through faith. In the Holy Name of Jesus I pray. To Him be the glory and the power and the dominion forever and ever and unto ages of all ages. Amen.


Jesus loves you,
In Him,
Wagdi Henein

No comments:

Post a Comment