Saturday 30 May 2015

May 29 Devotion - Jesus Christ is...



God is love.
1 John 4:8

I and my Father are one.
John 10:30

Therefore….Jesus Christ is the embodiment of love.

Jesus Christ (Love) is patient,
Jesus Christ is kind,
Jesus Christ does not boast,
Jesus Christ is not proud.
Jesus Christ does not dishonor others,
Jesus Christ is not self-seeking,
Jesus Christ is not easily angered,
Jesus Christ keeps no record of wrongs,
Jesus Christ does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth,
Jesus Christ always protects,
Jesus Christ always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres,
Jesus Christ never fails.
1 Corinthians 13:4-8
New International Version (NIV)


I invite you to repeat the following prayer for yourself:
Abba Father, thank You for Your abundant blessings and for Your deep, everlasting and inseparable love. Lord, I praise You, I glorify You and I rejoice in You. LORD, I pray that out of Your glorious riches You teach me, help me and strengthen me with power through Your Spirit in my inner being, so that I can bring every thought into captivity to the obedience of Christ and become Christ-like. In the Holy Name of Jesus I pray. To Him be the glory and the dominion forever and ever. Amen.
Jesus loves you,
In Him,
Wagdi Henein

No comments:

Post a Comment