Wednesday 6 May 2015

May 6 Devotion - May Christ Dwell in Your Hearts Through Faith



For this reason I bow my knees to the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, 15 from whom the whole family in heaven and earth is named, 16 that He would grant you, according to the riches of His glory, to be strengthened with might through His Spirit in the inner man, 17 that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith; that you, being rooted and grounded in love, 18 may be able to comprehend with all the saints what is the width and length and depth and height— 19 to know the love of Christ which passes knowledge; that you may be filled with all the fullness of God.
20 Now to Him who is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that works in us, 21 to Him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus to all generations, forever and ever. Amen.

Ephesians 3: 14-21
بسبب هذا احني ركبتيّ لدى ابي ربنا يسوع المسيح 15 الذي منه تسمى كل عشيرة في السموات وعلى الارض. 16 لكي يعطيكم بحسب غنى مجده ان تتأيدوا بالقوة بروحه في الانسان الباطن                                                                              
17 ليحل المسيح بالايمان في قلوبكم. 18 وانتم متأصلون ومتأسسون في المحبة حتى تستطيعوا ان تدركوا مع جميع القديسين ما هو العرض والطول والعمق والعلو
19 وتعرفوا محبة المسيح الفائقة المعرفة لكي تمتلئوا الى كل ملء الله. 20 والقادر ان يفعل فوق كل شيء اكثر جدا مما نطلب او نفتكر بحسب القوة التي تعمل فينا
21 له المجد في الكنيسة في المسيح يسوع الى جميع اجيال دهر الدهور.آمين

The Apostle Paul was the one who brought the Gospel to many of the gentiles. He felt responsible to pray for their spiritual growth, maturity, and development. He was praying specifically for them to be strengthened with power through God's Spirit.

I invite you to repeat the following prayer for yourself:
Abba Father, thank You for Your abundant blessings and deep inseparable love. Lord, I praise You and glorify you. I pray Father God that Christ may dwell in my heart through faith, and that I can comprehend the fathomless love of Christ. Abba, please grant me according to the riches of Your glory, to be strengthened with might through Your Spirit. Form me Lord so that I may be rooted and grounded in love, and through Your grace Father, fill me up to Your fullness. In Jesus’ name I pray. Amen.
Jesus Loves you
In Him,
Wagdi Henein

No comments:

Post a Comment