Tuesday 26 May 2015

May 27 Devotion - God is faithful to His promises



So let us seize and hold fast and retain without wavering the hope we cherish and confess and our acknowledgement of it, for He Who promised is reliable (sure) and faithful to His word.
لنتمسك باقرار الرجاء راسخا لان الذي وعد هو امين.
Hebrews 10:23 AMP


Let’s focus on God’s grace and unconditional and on His power and ability to control all circumstances.
Let us focus on His always-listening ear and His always-watchful eye.

I believe that when we keep focusing on God, our thoughts about our problems diminish and our hope increases.


I invite you to repeat the following prayer for yourself:
Abba Father, thank You for Your abundant blessings and inseparable, deep and everlasting love for me. Lord, I choose to see Your loving arms wrapped around me lifting me up to safety, provision, and peace. I thank You that You are a reliable and trustworthy God and You promised that You will never leave me nor forsake me, and I know that You are faithful. I choose today to concentrate on You, to hold fast my confession that Jesus is my Lord and Saviour and in His mighty name I pray. Now to Him who is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that works in us, to Him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus to all generations, forever and ever. Amen.’ Ephesians 3:20-21
والقادر ان يفعل فوق كل شيء اكثر جدا مما نطلب او نفتكر بحسب القوة التي تعمل فينا
له المجد في الكنيسة في المسيح يسوع الى جميع اجيال دهر الدهور.آمين .

Jesus loves you,
In Him,
Wagdi Henein

No comments:

Post a Comment