Monday 4 May 2015

May 4 Devotion - God's Guidance



A man’s steps are of the Lord;
How then can a man understand his own way?
من الرب خطوات الرجل. اما الانسان فكيف يفهم طريقه.
Proverbs 20:24
I wondered about this verse and how it impacts my daily life. I believe it means that my knowledge and experience which I depend on a lot in my decisions and actions are nothing, zero, nada, when compared to God’s knowledge, wisdom and His knowledge of His divine plan for my life. So in comparison how can I understand my own way? I need to involve God in every minute decision and action in order to receive His direction for my life. I believe that God wants us to be totally connected and dependent on Him. Our connection with Him is not to be kept only for big problems or decisions, or just on Sundays.
Jesus said: I am the vine, you are the branches. He who abides in Me, and I in him, bears much fruit; for without Me you can do nothing. John 15:5
انا الكرمة وانتم الاغصان .الذي يثبت فيّ وانا فيه هذا يأتي بثمر كثير .لانكم بدوني لا تقدرون ان تفعلوا شيئا .

I invite you to repeat the following prayer for yourself:
Abba Father, thank You for Your abundant blessings and deep inseparable love. Lord, I thank You that You love me so much and enjoy my fellowship with You that You want to be involved in every action in my life. Help me Lord to move from my semi-independent mode to a totally dependent mode on Your direction, guidance, wisdom, grace, mercy and unconditional love. Jesus, You are the vine and I am the branch and I am nothing without You. Help me to abide in You.
I declare Jesus as my Lord and Saviour and I pray in His Holy Name. To Him be the power, the glory, the majesty, the blessings, and the dominion forever and ever, Amen.  
Jesus loves you,
In Him,
Wagdi Henein

No comments:

Post a Comment