Thursday 30 November 2017

December 1 Devotion - Glory in Tribulations



And not only that, but we also glory in tribulations, knowing that tribulation produces perseverance; 4 and perseverance, character; and character, hope.
And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose.
وليس ذلك فقط بل نفتخر ايضا في الضيقات عالمين ان الضيق ينشئ صبرا
4 والصبر تزكية والتزكية رجاء
ونحن نعلم ان كل الاشياء تعمل معا للخير للذين يحبون الله الذين هم مدعوون حسب قصده.

Romans 5:3-4
Romans 8:28



                 A.
Are you experiencing tribulations? Are you worried? Are you depending only on another human being to help you?

                   B.
Are you experiencing tribulations? Do You love God? Do you trust God? Do you have His purpose in your heart?

 
If you are in the ‘B’ category: Good news……….. Everything will work out for your good.

If you are in the ‘A ’category:  work on choosing ‘B’.

Listen to what God says: 

It is better to trust in the LORD than to put confidence in man. Trust in the LORD with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; 6 In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths, and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.
Psalm 118:8, Proverbs 3:5-6, Philippians 4:7

الاحتماء بالرب خير من التوكل على انسان
توكل على الرب بكل قلبك وعلى فهمك لا تعتمد.  في كل طرقك اعرفه وهو يقوم سبلك. وسلام الله الذي يفوق كل عقل يحفظ قلوبكم وافكاركم في المسيح يسوع






I invite you to repeat the following prayer for yourself:
Abba Father, help me to always have an attitude of gratitude. Lord increase my love for You, my trust in You, and my dependence on You. Guide me to always acknowledge Your love for me and Your grace in my life. Convert any tribulations in my life to an increased hope through an increase in my perseverance level, and an improvement and strength in my character. I rejoice in the fact that all things will work for good in my life. I also rejoice that You are directing my path and that through Jesus; my Lord and Saviour; my heart and mind are guarded. To Jesus be the glory and the power and the dominion forever and ever and unto ages of ages. Amen.

Jesus loves you,
In Him,
Wagdi Henein

No comments:

Post a Comment