Thursday 16 November 2017

November 16 Devotion - ASK, SEEK, KNOCK



“So I say to you, ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you.
فَإِنِّي أَقُولُ لَكُمْ: اطْلُبُوا، تُعْطَوْا؛ اسْعَوْا، تَجِدُوا؛ اقْرَعُوا، يُفْتَحْ لَكُمْ:

Luke 11:9

A
S
K

Those who Ask will receive answers. Those who Seek will find. Those who Knock will find the door opened for them.

The Lord wants us to pray to Him, not only because it honours Him, but also because it helps us to grow in Him. Furthermore, prayer taps us into His work in the world. At any given moment, we can pray for anyone anywhere on earth and have confidence that the Lord of the entire universe will hear us and respond in the most effective fashion.
For this reason, prayer is one of the best ways to get involved in God’s mission. What a wonderful privilege it is to be able to participate in the expansion of God’s kingdom by asking the Lord to help His children and impact His creation.


I invite you to repeat the following prayer for yourself:
Abba Father, thank You for Your abundant blessings and Your inseparable, deep and everlasting love. God I praise You, revere You, worship You, I stand in awe of You, and glorify Your Holy Name. Lord, teach me to ask, seek, and knock—to persevere in prayer until I receive Your answer. Thank You for all the good and advantageous gifts You gave me, are giving me, and will give me in the future. God please teach me to seek Your face and help me to grow in Your word. I knock on the door of Your Peace that surpasses all understanding. In the mighty name of Jesus; my Lord and Saviour; The King of kings and Lord of lords, in The Holy Name of Your only begotten Son Jesus, I pray to You Father. To Jesus be the power, the glory, the majesty and the dominion forever and ever and unto ages of all ages. Amen.

Jesus loves you,
In Him,
Wagdi Henein

No comments:

Post a Comment