Friday 17 November 2017

November 17 Devotion - Our Heavenly Father's Heart



My Precious Child,
I know everything about you. You were made in My image. In Me you live and move and have your being. It is My desire to lavish My love on you. I am the complete expression of love. You are My child and I am your Father. I offer you more than your earthly father ever could. I love you with an everlasting love. I desire to establish you with all My heart. Delight in Me and I will give you the desires of your heart. I am your greatest encourager. I am the Father who comforts you in all your troubles. I have carried you close to my heart. I love you even as I love My Son Jesus. Nothing will ever separate you from My love. I have always been Father and will always be Father.
Will you be my child?
Love,

Your Heavenly Father
_______________________________________________________________
Sources:

I know everything about you. Psalm 139:1
You were made in my image. Genesis 1:27
In me you live and move and have your being. Acts 17:28
It is my desire to lavish my love on you. 1 John 3:1
I am the complete expression of love. 1 John 4:16
You are my child and I am your father. I John 3:1
I offer you more than your earthly father ever could. Mathew 7:11
I love you with an everlasting love. Jeremiah 3:13
I desire to establish you with all my heart. Jeremiah 32:41
Delight in me and I will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37:4
I am your greatest encourager. 2 Thessalonians 2:16-17
I am the Father who comforts you in all your troubles. 2 Corinthians 1:13-14
I have carried you close to my heart.  Isaiah 40:1 
I love you even as I love my son Jesus.  John 17:23
Nothing will ever separate you from my love. Romans 8:38-39
I have always been Father and will always be Father. Ephesians 3:14-15
Will you be my child? John 1:12-13

No comments:

Post a Comment