Monday 27 November 2017

November 27 Devotion - Knee Mail




Sometimes we find it hard to pray and especially to get on our knees and pray. During those times we need to remember God’s directions and promises: 


‘Call to Me and I will answer you, and I will tell you great and mighty things, which you do not know.'
ادْعُنِي فَأُجِيبَكَ وَأُطْلِعَكَ عَلَى عَظَائِمَ وَغَرَائِبَ لَمْ تَعْرِفْهَا.
Jeremiah 33:3


I invite you to repeat the following prayer for yourself:
Abba Father, thank You for loving me with a deep and everlasting love, thank You for Your abundant blessings in my life, and for the riches of Your grace upon my life. Father God help me to get on my knees in front of You and pour out my heart out to You, knowing that You will answer me and tell me great and mighty things. LORD, You are the Source of my strength, help me to view my life the way You do. Thank You for healing my brokenness. My Lord I know that You have a glorious plan for my life and that I can live Your plan through Jesus Christ who strengthens me and in whose mighty name I pray. Amen.

Jesus loves you,
In Him,                                                                                    
Wagdi Henein

No comments:

Post a Comment