Wednesday 22 November 2017

November 22 Devotion - Be Happy



Whoever trusts in the Lord, happy is he.
In Your presence is fullness of joy;
At Your right hand are pleasures forevermore.
Proverbs 16:20, Psalm 16:11



Today I choose to make it a time to be happy, to be in God’s presence and therefore be full of joy, and stay at His right hand and find pleasures forevermore.  
You may say this is not sound doctrine, and I reply: Be happy and rejoice for this is the day The LORD has made.

This is the day the Lord has made;
We will rejoice and be glad in it.


Psalm 118:24

I invite you to repeat the following prayer for yourself:   
Abba Father, thank You for Your deep and everlasting love for me, Your abundant blessings, and for the riches of Your grace in my life. Heavenly Father, please continue to teach me to trust in You so that I can be transformed to be Christ like, to feel Your joy, to be happy, to live Your good and pleasing will for my life. A life full of pleasures forevermore. Lord, fill my heart with laughter and my tongue with songs of joy in appreciation of your blessings bringing all my thoughts into captivity to the obedience of Christ. I pray in Jesus’ mighty name, to Him be the glory, the majesty, the blessings, and the dominion both now and forever. Amen.

Jesus loves you,
In Him,
Wagdi Henein

No comments:

Post a Comment