Saturday 4 November 2017

November 4 Devotion - When We Feel Frustrated



So too the [Holy] Spirit comes to our aid and bears us up in our weakness; for we do not know what prayer to offer nor how to offer it worthily as we ought, but the Spirit Himself goes to meet our supplication and pleads in our behalf with unspeakable yearnings and groanings too deep for utterance.
Romans 8:26

وَكَذلِكَ الرُّوحُ أَيْضًا يُعِينُ ضَعَفَاتِنَا، لأَنَّنَا لَسْنَا نَعْلَمُ مَا نُصَلِّي لأَجْلِهِ كَمَا يَنْبَغِي. وَلكِنَّ الرُّوحَ نَفْسَهُ يَشْفَعُ فِينَا بِأَنَّاتٍ لاَ يُنْطَقُ بِهَا

The Webster Dictionary defines Frustration as: A deep chronic sense or state of insecurity and dissatisfaction arising from unresolved problems or unfulfilled needs.
As humans we sometimes experience a deep sense of frustration that derives from problems or needs beyond our control.
What we need to remember during the period where we are experiencing insecurity and dissatisfaction arising from unresolved problems or unfulfilled needs is: God is in the process of revealing a great lesson to each one of us.
I believe He allows frustrations to build up so that we will be driven back to Him in prayer. His intent is twofold:
1. He wants us to become stronger, lighter and peaceful once we get on our knees and pray
2. In that mode we can hear His voice better and understand His direction for us.
I invite you to repeat the following prayer for yourself:
Abba Father, thank You for Your abundant blessings and inseparable love. Lord, I need the Spirit Himself to meet my supplication and to plead on my behalf. Jesus, I need to survive my frustrations. You are the One who knows how to satisfy perfectly my every need. Jesus, come to me like You came to Your disciples walking on the water through the storm and help me to sail through the storm Jesus and strengthen me spiritually, emotionally and physically and give me rest for in Your Holy name I pray. To Him be the power, the glory, the majesty, the blessings, and the dominion forever and ever, Amen.


Jesus loves you,
In Him,
Wagdi Henein

No comments:

Post a Comment