Wednesday 8 November 2017

November 8 Devotion - Jesus loves you



May He grant you out of the riches of His glory, to be strengthened and spiritually energized with power through His Spirit in your inner self, [indwelling your innermost being and personality], 17 so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through your faith. And may you, having been [deeply] rooted and [securely] grounded in love, 18 be fully capable of comprehending with all the saints (God’s people) the width and length and height and depth of His love [fully experiencing that amazing, endless love];
لِكَيْ يُعْطِيَكُمْ بِحَسَبِ غِنَى مَجْدِهِ، أَنْ تَتَأَيَّدُوا بِالْقُوَّةِ بِرُوحِهِ فِي الإِنْسَانِ الْبَاطِنِ، 17لِيَحِلَّ الْمَسِيحُ بِالإِيمَانِ فِي قُلُوبِكُمْ، 18وَأَنْتُمْ مُتَأَصِّلُونَ وَمُتَأَسِّسُونَ فِي الْمَحَبَّةِ، حَتَّى تَسْتَطِيعُوا أَنْ تُدْرِكُوا مَعَ جَمِيعِ الْقِدِّيسِينَ، مَا هُوَ الْعَرْضُ وَالطُّولُ وَالْعُمْقُ وَالْعُلْوُ،
وَتَعْرِفُوا مَحَبَّةَ الْمَسِيحِ الْفَائِقَةَ الْمَعْرِفَةِ،
Ephesians 3:16-18 Amplified Bible (AMP)

God had a plan for humanity to give us a hope and a guarantee to meet God’s expectations of us through Jesus Christ. God is giving us power through His Spirit to dwell in our hearts through our faith in Jesus Christ as our Saviour; who died for the forgiveness of our sins; and we make Jesus Lord of our lives by being deeply rooted in His love. We need to live a life of committed believers constantly examining ourselves and repenting of any area in our lives that is not pleasing to God.

I invite you to repeat the following prayer for yourself:
Abba Father, thank You for loving me with a deep, inseparable, steadfast and everlasting love. Thank You for Your abundant blessings in my life, and for the riches of Your grace upon my life. Help me Lord to be deeply rooted in love and to be able to comprehend the width and length and height and depth of Jesus’ love for me and to fully experience His amazing, endless love. LORD, I pray that out of Your glorious riches You strengthen me with power through Your Spirit in my inner being, so that Christ may dwell in my heart through faith and I am strengthened and spiritually energized by being deeply grounded in His love. Search me, O God, and know my heart: try me, and know my thoughts: point out anything in me that offends you, and lead me along the path of everlasting life. I pray to You Father in the holy name of Jesus, my Lord and Saviour. To Jesus be the power, the glory, the majesty, the blessings, and the dominion since the beginning of time, now, and forever and ever. Amen.

Jesus loves you,
In Him,
Wagdi Henein

No comments:

Post a Comment