Thursday 14 June 2018

June 14 Devotion - God's ways Are Greater



Yet when he heard that Lazarus was sick, he stayed where he was two more days.
فَقَدْ مَكَثَ حَيْثُ كَانَ مُدَّةَ يَوْمَيْنِ بَعْدَ عِلْمِهِ بِمَرَضِ لِعَازَرَ .
John 11: 6


Lazarus’ family was thinking of a healing. Jesus was thinking of a resurrection. Do you see the difference?

God’s ways are so different than ours. We may be praying for something but He may be preparing something much greater.

As the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways and my thoughts than your thoughts.
فَكَمَا ارْتَفَعَتِ السَّمَاوَاتُ عَنِ الأَرْضِ، كَذَلِكَ ارْتَفَعَتْ طُرُقِي عَنْ طُرُقِكُمْ، وَأَفْكَارِي عَنْ أَفْكَارِكُمْ.
Isaiah 55:9

I invite you to repeat the following prayer for yourself:
Abba Father, please help me to release all of my cares and concerns to You knowing that You have a greater plan prepared for me. Teach me to be patient Lord and to trust You fully. Help me realize that having extreme needs presses me closer to You and provides me an opportunity to see Your glory. Father God, thank You that Your deep steadfast love for me endures forever. Thank You Father for Your abundant blessings in my life, and for the riches of Your grace upon my life.
Lord I praise You, revere You, worship You, I stand in awe of You, I lift You up on high, and glorify Your Holy Name.  God I pray to You in the name of Your precious Son; my Redeemer and Saviour; the Lord of my life, Jesus Christ. To Jesus be the power, the glory, the majesty, the blessings, and the dominion before all time and now and forevermore. Amen.

Jesus loves you,
In Him,
Wagdi Henein

No comments:

Post a Comment