Tuesday 5 June 2018

June 5 Devotion - Come to Me



Trust in and rely confidently on the Lord with all your heart and do not rely on your own insight or understanding. In all your ways know and acknowledge and recognize Him, and He will make your paths straight and smooth [removing obstacles that block your way]. Be filled with the knowledge of His will in all spiritual wisdom [with insight into His purposes], and in understanding [of spiritual things.
    
توكل على الرب بكل قلبك وعلى فهمك لا تعتمد. في كل طرقك اعرفه وهو يقوم سبلك
لأَنْ تَمْتَلِئُوا مِنْ تَمَامِ مَعْرِفَةِ مَشِيئَةِ اللهِ فِي كُلِّ حِكْمَةٍ وَإِدْرَاكٍ رُوحِيٍّ،
Proverbs 3:5-6, Colossians 1:9 AMP


I invite you to repeat the following prayer for yourself:
Abba Father, thank You for Your abundant blessings. Help me Lord to trust in You with all my heart and always lean on You and not on my own abilities or understanding. I acknowledge You God as the gracious, merciful and sovereign creator and master of the universe. I thank You Lord that You are directing my paths to always follow Your Son Jesus Christ. Abba Father fill me with spiritual wisdom and help me to understand Your purposes in all things and specifically what I am going through now. Jesus, I put all my worries and problems at the feet of Your cross. I know that You will give me peace and joy, and fill my heart with Your love, because You died for the forgiveness of my sins and to redeem me and declare me righteous in the eyes of the LORD. God I pray to You in the name of Your precious Son; my Redeemer and Saviour; the Lord of my life, Jesus Christ. To Jesus be the power, the glory, the majesty, the blessings, and the dominion before all time and now and forevermore. Amen.

Jesus loves you,
In Him,
Wagdi Henein

No comments:

Post a Comment