Thursday 28 June 2018

June 28 Devotion - WALKING BY GOD'S WORD



Let us seize and hold tightly the confession of our hope without wavering, for He who promised is reliable and trustworthy and faithful [to His word];
لِنَتَمَسَّكْ بِإِقْرَارِ الرَّجَاءِ رَاسِخًا، لأَنَّ الَّذِي وَعَدَ هُوَ أَمِينٌ.

Hebrews 10:23
We should always live according to God’s wisdom and walk by faith not by sight. We should trust the Holy Spirit to guide us, and not our emotions or impulses. God always keeps His promises.

I invite you to repeat the following prayer for yourself:
Abba Father, thank You that Your deep steadfast love for me endures forever. Abba Father, thank You for Your abundant blessings. Lord You are good and I praise You and glorify You. Lord help me to be patient and wait for Your way to be declared to me. Strengthen me Lord to be dependent on You and not decide on my own for You are trustworthy and faithful to Your promises. God I pray to You in the name of Your precious Son; my Redeemer and Saviour; the Lord of my life, Jesus Christ. To Jesus be the power, the glory, the majesty, the blessings, and the dominion before all time and now and forever. Amen.

Jesus loves you,
In Him,
Wagdi Henein

No comments:

Post a Comment