Thursday 25 August 2016

August 25 Devotion - The Fruit of The Spirit - Part 4 - Goodness and Faithfulness



The fruit of the Spirit is:

1.                   love,

2.                   joy,

3.                   peace,

4.                   longsuffering, (patience)

5.                   kindness,

6.                   goodness,

7.                   faithfulness,

8.                   gentleness,

9.                   self-control.

واما ثمر الروح فهو محبة فرح سلام طول اناة لطف صلاح ايمان
وداعة تعفف.
Galatians 5:22–23



Goodness is love choosing to do what is right … in God’s eyes.

"Wherefore also we pray always for you, that our God would count you worthy of this calling, and fulfill all the good pleasure of his goodness, and the work of faith with power"

أَجْلِ ذَلِكَ أَيْضاً نُصَلِّي مِنْ أَجْلِكُمْ عَلَى الدَّوَامِ، لِكَيْ يَجْعَلَكُمْ إِلهُنَا مُؤَهَّلِينَ لِلدَّعْوَةِ الإِلهِيَّةِ وَيُتِمَّ فِيكُمْ، بِقُدْرَتِهِ، كُلَّ مَا يُسِرُّهُ مِنَ الصَّلاَحِ وَفَعَّالِيَّةِ الإِيمَانِ،
2 Thessalonians 1:11

"For the fruit of the Spirit is in all goodness and righteousness and truth"

فَإِنَّ ثَمَرَ النُّورِ يَكُونُ فِي كُلِّ صَلاَحٍ وَاسْتِقَامَةٍ وَحَقٍّ.
Ephesians 5:9


Faithfulness (faith) is love in keeping commitments in relationships. Only The Holy Spirit can produce the quality of loyalty no matter the cost.

O Lord, thou art my God; I will exalt thee, I will praise thy name; for thou hast done wonderful things; thy counsels of old are faithfulness and truth

يَا رَبُّ أَنْتَ إِلَهِي، أُعَظِّمُكَ وَأَحْمَدُ اسْمَكَ لأَنَّكَ صَنَعْتَ عَجَائِبَ كُنْتُ قَد قَضَيْتَ بِهَا مَنْذُ الْقِدَمِ، وَهِيَ حَقٌّ وَصِدْقٌ.

Isaiah 25:1


I invite you to repeat the following prayer for yourself:
Abba Father, thank You for Your abundant blessings for You have done wonderful things for me, and thank You for Your deep, and everlasting love for me. O gracious and merciful God, fill my heart with the fruit of Your Holy Spirit. God please count me worthy of this devotion ministry calling, and fulfill all the good pleasure of Your goodness, and the work of faith with power. I pray that out of Your glorious riches You may strengthen me with power through Your Spirit in my inner being, so that I can always exalt You Lord, praise You, revere You, worship You, stand in awe of You, lift You up on high and glorify Your Holy Name. Your counsels to me have always been faithful and true. In the mighty name of Jesus; my Lord and Saviour; The King of kings and Lord of lords, in The Holy Name of Your only begotten Son Jesus, I pray to You Father. To Jesus be the power, the glory, the majesty and the dominion forever and ever and unto ages of all ages. Amen.

Jesus loves you,
In Him,
Wagdi Henein

No comments:

Post a Comment