Tuesday 9 August 2016

August 9 Devotion - It is ALL from God



For who makes you differ from another? And what do you have that you did not receive? Now if you did indeed receive it, why do you boast as if you had not received it?
لانه من يميّزك واي شيء لك لم تأخذه.وان كنت قد اخذت فلماذا تفتخر كانك لم تأخذ.

1 Corinthians 4:7

Although we all want to feel good about ourselves, let us immediately recognize that everything we have is from God. Whatever blessings, beginning with our talents, our intelligence, our ability to speak languages, our successes, our wealth and going all the way to our salvation is from God. Whatever spiritual gifts we have are from God. Your voice, her organizational abilities, his preaching abilities, my writing abilities, and these devotions they are all from God, lest anyone should boast.

I invite you to repeat the following prayer for yourself:
Abba Father, thank You for Your abundant blessings and Your deep and everlasting love for me. Thank You Lord for all the talents, physical attributes, success and joy in my life, they are all blessings from You Lord. Thank for this ‘devotion ministry’ You have given me. May they be a blessing to anyone reading them. LORD, I pray that out of Your glorious riches You strengthen me with power through Your Spirit in my inner being, so that I can, always in humility, recognize Your hand in everything I am, and everything I own and in everything good in my life. I thank You for the grace of Your Salvation through Jesus Christ, I know that that is a gift that I am chosen for and that I received freely, and that Jesus paid His life for my redemption and salvation. What a fantastic gift beyond description. Thank You LORD. In the name of The King of kings and Lord of lords, my Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ, I pray. To Jesus be the majesty, the glory, the power and the dominion forever and ever and unto ages of all ages. Amen.

Jesus loves you,
In Him,
Wagdi Henein

No comments:

Post a Comment