Monday 1 August 2016

August 1 Devotion - Understanding Christianity - Part 3 - We are justified



Much more then, having now been justified by His blood, we shall be saved from wrath through Him.

By Him everyone who believes is justified from all things from which you could not be justified by the law of Moses.
Romans 5:9, Acts 13:39
 فبالأولى كثيرا ونحن متبرّرون الآن بدمه نخلص به من الغضب.

بهذا يتبرر كل من يؤمن من كل ما لم تقدروا ان تتبرروا منه بناموس موسى.

  
God justified us, which means He declared us not guilty, because by the gift of faith we have accepted Christ as Saviour. We have all sinned and fallen short of the glory of God, and are justified freely by His grace through the redemption that came by Christ Jesus.
 Acts 13:39 basically says to me, you cannot be justified by works, the Law of Moses, but only through accepting Christ.


I invite you to repeat the following prayer for yourself:
Abba Father, thank You for Your abundant blessings and Your inseparable, deep and everlasting love for me.  Thank You Lord that through Your grace You declared me not guilty, even though I am, because I was purchased with the precious blood of Christ. I know God that if I could have been saved by works You would not have allowed Christ to be crucified on my behalf. Thank You God that You now see me through Christ’s righteousness instead of through my sin. Thank You God that Your justifying love allows me to stand accepted before You. LORD, I pray that out of Your  glorious riches You strengthen me with power through Your Spirit in my inner being, so that I can continue to declare to the world that Christ is my Lord and Saviour and Jesus may continue to dwell in my heart through faith. I pray in Jesus’ Holy Name. To Him be the power, the glory, the majesty, the blessings, and the dominion forever and ever, Amen.

Jesus loves you,
In Him,
Wagdi Henein

No comments:

Post a Comment