Tuesday 22 May 2018

May 23 Devotion - Access to God



Now all of us can come to the Father through the same Holy Spirit because of what Christ has done for us.
 فَفِي المَسِيحِ نَقدِرُ كِلانا أنْ نَقتَرِبَ مِنَ الآبِ بِالرُّوحِ الواحِدِ.
Ephesians 2:18

Through Jesus, we all have access through the influence of the Holy Spirit, unto our Heavenly Father, God Almighty. No spirit can have access to God except through Jesus Christ, and Jesus only introduces to God the spirit that has accepted Jesus as Saviour and Lord. Jesus said:
“I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one can come to the Father except through me.”                   انا هو الطريق والحق والحياة .ليس احد يأتي الى الآب الا بي .
John 14:6


I invite you to repeat the following prayer for yourself:
Abba Father, I am grateful that I was purchased with the precious blood of Christ and I now have access to You God through the Holy Spirit because I have accepted Jesus as my Lord and my Saviour. Jesus I acknowledge that You are the only way to The Father, and that You are The Truth and The life. Thank You Father for Your deep and everlasting love for me, Your abundant blessings, and for the riches of Your grace in my life. Jehovah I pray that out of Your glorious riches You strengthen me with power through Your Holy Spirit and I pray that through Your grace Jesus will continue to dwell in my heart through faith. God I praise You, glorify You and lift You up on high.In the Holy Name of Jesus I pray. To Jesus be the glory and the power and the dominion forever and ever and unto ages of all ages. Amen.


Jesus loves you,
In Him,
Wagdi Henein

No comments:

Post a Comment