Wednesday 23 May 2018

May 24 Devotion - Keep yourselves in God's love



For what I do is not the good I want to do; no, the evil I do not want to do—this I keep on doing.
...But you, dear friends, build yourselves up in your most holy faith and pray in the Holy Spirit. Keep yourselves in God's love as you wait for the mercy of our Lord Jesus Christ to bring you to eternal life.

Romans 7:19,
Jude1:20–21

فَأَنَا لاَ أَعْمَلُ الصَّلاَحَ الَّذِي أُرِيدُهُ؛ وَإِنَّمَا الشَّرُّ الَّذِي لاَ أُرِيدُهُ فَإِيَّاهُ أُمَارِسُ
وَأَمَّا أَنْتُمْ أَيُّهَا الأَحِبَّاءُ، فَابْنُوا أَنْفُسَكُمْ عَلَى إِيمَانِكُمُ الأَقْدَسِ، وَصَلُّوا دَائِماً فِي الرُّوحِ الْقُدُسِ.َاحْفَظُوا أَنْفُسَكُمْ فِي مَحَبَّةِ اللهِ، مُنْتَظِرِينَ رَحْمَةَ رَبِّنَا يَسُوعَ الْمَسِيحِ إِذْ يَعُودُ وَيَأْخُذُكُمْ لِتَحْيَوْا مَعَهُ إِلَى الأَبَدِ.



I invite you to repeat the following prayer:
Abba Father, I cannot do it on my own. Lord please replace my self-effort and my problem solving techniques with Your power. Help me learn to walk by faith. Jesus, You are my Strength and my Shield. You are the One who can fortify my human frailty with Your supernatural grace. I lean on You today and every day. Saviour, saturate my mind with Your Word and fill me with Your Spirit. Abba Father, thank You for Your abundant blessings, Your grace and Your deep, everlasting and inseparable love for me. To Him who is able to keep me from stumbling and to present me before His glorious presence without fault and with great joy, to the only God our Saviour be glory, majesty, power and authority, through Jesus Christ our Lord, before all ages, now and forevermore. Amen. Jude 1:24-25
                                                                                                                            

Jesus loves you,
In Him,
Wagdi Henein

No comments:

Post a Comment