Thursday 31 May 2018

May 30 Devotion - Recipients of His Riches


That He might make known the riches of His glory on the vessels of mercy, which He had prepared beforehand for glory.
وَذَلِكَ بِقَصْدِ أَنْ يُعْلِنَ غِنَى مَجْدِهِ فِي أَوْعِيَةِ الرَّحْمَةِ الَّتِي سَبَقَ فَأَعَدَّهَا لِلْمَجْدِ،

Oui, qu’as-tu à redire si Dieu a agi ainsi pour manifester la richesse de sa gloire en faveur de ceux qui sont les objets de sa compassion, ceux qu’il a préparés d’avance pour la gloire?

Romans 9:23



We need to affirm our heritage in Christ and to realize all of God’s promises. Once we understand our relationship to God through Jesus we can begin to live in the power of The Holy Spirit. All believers who have accepted Jesus as their Lord and Saviour are extremely rich because the moment we were born again and placed our trust in God’s Son, God deposited the enormous riches of heaven into our accounts.

The devil will try to steal our peace but we have to let The Holy Spirit convict us of our heritage in Christ and to claim it.

I invite you to repeat the following prayer for yourself:
Abba Father, I pray that out of Your glorious riches You strengthen me with power through Your Spirit in my inner being, so that I can affirm my heritage in Christ and claim all what You have for me right now. Thank You Lord for all the riches of heaven that that You have deposited into my account. Thank You Lord for sending The Holy Spirit to me and for allowing me to live in the power of The Holy Spirit. Thank You my Heavenly Father for Your unfailing, inseparable, deep and everlasting love for me, Your abundant blessings in my life, and for the riches of Your grace upon my life. Lord I pray  to You in the name of Your precious Son; my redeemer, Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. To Jesus be the glory, the power, the dominion, the majesty and the blessings before all time, now, and forever and ever and unto ages of all ages.

Jesus loves you,
In Him,
Wagdi Henein

No comments:

Post a Comment