Thursday 12 July 2018

July 12 Devotion - Your DNA in God - Part 3 - I am united with the Lord



But he who is joined to the Lord is one spirit with Him.

واما من التصق بالرب فهو روح واحد.

1 Corinthians 6:17


When we accept Jesus Christ as our Lord and Saviour we have the same spirit, in measure, which Christ our sole Mediator with God has without measure. We have the Spirit of God, as a spirit of faith and holiness and of adoption. We are also sealed for eternity.


I invite you to repeat the following prayer for yourself:
Abba Father, thank You for Your abundant blessings and love. Thank You Lord that my DNA reveals that I as a follower of Your Son Jesus I am joined with Jesus and enjoy the same spirit. I pray that out of Your  glorious riches You strengthen me with power through Your Spirit in my inner being, so that I can continue to declare to the world that Christ is my Lord and Saviour and Friend and behave in a such a way that pleases Your spirit within me. In the Holy Name of Jesus I pray. To Jesus be the glory and the power and the dominion forever and ever. Amen.


Jesus loves you,
In Him,
Wagdi Henein

No comments:

Post a Comment