Tuesday 24 July 2018

July 24 Devotion - Your DNA in God - Part 11 - I am free from any charge against me


What then shall we say to these things? If God is for us, who can be against us? 32 He who did not spare His own Son, but delivered Him up for us all, how shall He not with Him also freely give us all things? 33 Who shall bring a charge against God’s elect? It is God who justifies. 34 Who is he who condemns? It is Christ who died, and furthermore is also risen, who is even at the right hand of God, who also makes intercession for us.

فماذا نقول لهذا. ان كان الله معنا فمن علينا.
32 الذي لم يشفق على ابنه بل بذله لاجلنا اجمعين كيف لا يهبنا ايضا معه كل شيء.
33 من سيشتكي على مختاري الله. الله هو الذي يبرر.
34 من هو الذي يدين. المسيح هو الذي مات بل بالحري قام ايضا الذي هو ايضا عن يمين الله الذي ايضا يشفع فينا


Romans 8:31-34

  God justified us, which means He declared us not guilty, because by the gift of faith we have accepted Christ as Saviour. We have all sinned and fallen short of the glory of God, and are justified freely by His grace through the redemption that came by Christ Jesus.

I invite you to repeat the following prayer for yourself:
Abba Father, thank You that my DNA reveals that I as a follower of Your Son Jesus I am free from any charge against me. Thank You God that You now see me through Christ’s righteousness instead of through my sin. Thank You God that Your justifying love allows me to stand accepted before You. Thank You God that You are for me, and whoever is against me does not even compare to You. Thank You Jesus for Your crucifixion and ascension, and for Your intercession on my behalf to God. God I praise You, glorify You and lift You up on high. Abba Father, thank You for Your deep and everlasting love of me, Your abundant blessings in my life, and for the riches of Your grace upon my life. To Him who is able to keep me from stumbling and to present me before His glorious presence without fault and with great joy, to the only God our Saviour be glory, majesty, power and authority, through Jesus Christ our Lord, before all ages, now and forevermore. Amen. Jude 1:24-25


Jesus loves you,
In Him,
Wagdi Henein

No comments:

Post a Comment