Monday 9 July 2018

July 9 Devotion - Jesus wants His joy fulfilled in us


“I pray for them. I do not pray for the world but for those whom You have given Me,
that they may have My joy fulfilled in themselves….

20I do not pray for these alone, but also for those who will believe in Me through their word.”
John 17:9-20

9 من اجلهم انا اسأل .لست اسأل من اجل العالم بل من اجل الذين اعطيتني لانهم لك .

ليكون لهم فرحي كاملا فيهم .
20 ولست اسأل من اجل هؤلاء فقط بل ايضا من اجل الذين يؤمنون بي بكلامهم

Jesus is praying for you and me and for all other believers who have declared Him as their Lord and Saviour. He is requesting from The Father that we may experience Jesus’ joy fulfilled in us, and that Jesus’ enjoyment be perfected in our souls. He requests that our hearts be filled with His gladness.
Feeling joyful is what everyone wants, and we believers should be the most joyful, for our salvation is guaranteed through Christ. The Apostle Paul said:
Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice!
افْرَحُوا فِي الرَّبِّ دَائِماً، وَأَقُولُ أَيْضاً: افْرَحُوا.
Philippians 4:4



I invite you to repeat the following prayer for yourself:
Abba Father, thank You for Your abundant blessings and for Your deep, everlasting and inseparable love. Thank You Jesus for praying for me to The Father. Heavenly Father I long to experience Jesus’ delight fulfilled in me, and Jesus’ enjoyment perfected in my soul. I long to have my heart filled with His gladness. Fill me God totally and envelop me with Your Grace, so that I can feel an inner joy independent of circumstances. Jesus You said: “These things I have spoken to you, that My joy may remain in you, and that your joy may be full.” John 15:11 Jesus I long for and pray that Your joy remains in me and that my joy be full and that I always rejoice in You. God I praise You, glorify You, worship You and lift You up on high. Father I pray to You in the name of my Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ Your only begotten son. To Jesus be the power, the glory, the majesty, the blessings, and the dominion forever and ever, and unto ages of ages. Amen.

Jesus loves you,
In Him,
Wagdi Henein

No comments:

Post a Comment