Thursday 19 July 2018

July 19 Devotion - Your DNA in God - Part 8 - I am a member of the body of Christ



Now you are the body of Christ, and members individually.
1 Corinthians 12:27

واما انتم فجسد المسيح واعضاؤه افرادا.

The Church is the body of Christ and Christ is the head. The Apostle Paul states the truth that the church is one, as the body is one, yet has many members, so is it with the church. The body has many members, and no members in the body are useless, but all perform important parts, however unimportant they may seem to be; and no one member can say that it has no need of the others. So it is in the church. As members of The Church of Christ (global) all believers are members of the body of Christ.

I invite you to repeat the following prayer for yourself:
Abba Father, thank You Lord that that my DNA reveals that I am a member of the body of Christ and that Jesus bought me with His precious blood and through Jesus’ redemptive work at The Cross I am granted access to You God, my Heavenly Father and I will spend eternity with You. Lord, strengthen me to continue to declare to the world that Christ is my Lord and Saviour and Friend and behave in such a way that pleases Your spirit within me. Abba Father, thank You for Your deep and everlasting love, Your abundant blessings in my life, and for the riches of Your grace upon my life. Father God I pray to You in the name of my Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ; Your living Son; to whom be honour, power, dominion and glory forever and ever. Amen.

Jesus loves you,
In Him,
Wagdi Henein

No comments:

Post a Comment