Wednesday 18 July 2018

July 18 Devotion - Your DNA in God - Part 7 - I am the salt & light of the earth



“You are the salt of the earth; but if the salt loses its flavor, how shall it be seasoned? It is then good for nothing but to be thrown out and trampled underfoot by men. 14 You are the light of the world. A city that is set on a hill cannot be hidden.”
انتم ملح الارض .ولكن ان فسد الملح فبماذا يملح .لا يصلح بعد لشيء الا لان يطرح خارجا ويداس من الناس .
انتم نور العالم .لا يمكن ان تخفى مدينة موضوعة على جبل .

Matthew 5:13-14
                                      
Please note that Jesus never challenges us to become salt or light. He simply says that we are - and we are either fulfilling or failing that responsibility. Salt is needed because the world is rotting and decaying and if our Christianity is also rotting and decaying, it won't be any good. Light is needed because the world is in darkness, and if our Christianity imitates the darkness, we have nothing to show the world. To be effective we must seek to be Christlike in everything we say and do all the time.



I invite you to repeat the following prayer for yourself:
Abba Father, thank You for Your abundant blessings and love. Father God I pray that You make me more and more like Your Son so that I can fulfill the responsibility of being the salt and the light to everyone I can be in contact with in my everyday life.I Thank You Lord that my DNA reveals that Jesus bought me with His precious blood and through Jesus’ redemptive work at The Cross I am granted access to You God, my Heavenly Father and I will spend eternity with You. In the Holy Name of Jesus I pray. To Him be the glory and the power and the dominion forever and ever. Amen.

Jesus loves you,
In Him,
Wagdi Henein

No comments:

Post a Comment