Thursday 26 July 2018

July 26 Devotion - Your DNA in God - Part 13 - I have access to God through the Holy Spirit



Now all of us can come to the Father through the same Holy Spirit because of what Christ has done for us.
Ephesians 2:18

لان به لنا كلينا قدوما في روح واحد الى الآب.

Through Jesus, we all have access through the influence of the Holy Spirit, unto our Heavenly Father God Almighty. No spirit can have access to God except through Jesus Christ, and Jesus only introduces to God the spirit that has received His Holy Spirit. Jesus said: “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one can come to the Father except through me.”
John 14:6
قال له يسوع انا هو الطريق والحق والحياة .ليس احد يأتي الى الآب الا بي .

I invite you to repeat the following prayer for yourself:
Abba Father, thank You Lord that my DNA reveals that I have access to God through the Holy Spirit because I have accepted Jesus as my Lord and my Saviour and I was purchased with the precious blood of Christ. Lord I praise You and glorify You. LORD, I pray that out of Your  glorious riches You strengthen me with power through Your Holy Spirit so that I can continue to declare to the world that Christ is my Lord and Saviour and Jesus may continue to dwell in my heart through faith. In the Holy Name of Jesus I pray. To Him be the glory and the power and the dominion forever and ever. Amen.


Jesus loves you,
In Him,
Wagdi Henein

No comments:

Post a Comment