Monday 22 January 2018

January 22 Devotion - Our God Given Talents



We have different gifts, according to the grace given to each of us. If your gift is prophesying, then prophesy in accordance with your faith; if it is serving, then serve; if it is teaching, then teach; if it is to encourage, then give encouragement; if it is giving, then give generously; if it is to lead, do it diligently; if it is to show mercy, do it cheerfully.


هَكَذا نَحنُ أيضاً أعضاءٌ كَثِيرُونَ، وَنُشَكِّلُ جَسَداً واحِداً فِي المَسِيحِ. وَكُلُّ عُضوٍ يَنتَمِي إلَى باقِي الأعضاءِ. 6 فَلِكُلِّ واحِدٍ مِنّا مَوهِبَةٌ مُختَلِفَةٌ مُعطاةٌ لَنا بِسبَبِ نِعمَةِ اللهِ.

فَإنْ كانَتْ لِشَخصٍ مَوهِبَةُ النُّبُوَّةِ، فَلْيَستَخدِمْها وَفْقاً لِلإيمانِ. 7 وَمَنْ لَهُ مَوهِبَةُ الخِدمَةِ، فَلْيُكَرِّسْ نَفسَهُ لِلخِدمَةِ. وَمَنْ لَهُ مَوهِبَةُ التَّعلِيمِ، فَلْيُكَرِّسْ نَفسَهُ لِلتَّعلِيمِ. 8 وَمَنْ لَهُ مَوهِبَةُ التَّشجِيعِ، فَلْيُكَرِّسْ نَفسَهُ لِلتَّشجِيعِ. وَمَنْ لَهُ مَوهِبَةُ العَطاءِ، فَلْيُعطِ بِسَخاءٍ. وَمَنْ لَهُ عَطِيَّةُ التَّدبِيرِ، فَلْيَفعَلْ ذَلِكَ باجتِهادٍ. وَمَنْ لَهُ مَوهِبَةُ القِيامِ بِأعمالِ الرَّحمَةِ، فَلْيَقُمْ بِها بابتِهاجٍ.



Romans 12:5-8



I believe that God intends for us to maximize our potential—to become the man or woman He created us to be and to use all of the talents, abilities, and gifts that He has placed within us for His glory and the advancement of His Kingdom.



I invite you to repeat the following prayer for yourself:
Abba Father, thank You for loving me with a deep and everlasting love, thank You for Your abundant blessings in my life, and for the riches of Your grace upon my life. Help me God to follow Jesus and become Christ- Like. Lord, I pray that out of Your glorious riches You strengthen me with power through Your Spirit in my inner being, so that I use all of the talents, abilities, and gifts that You have placed within me for Your glory and the advancement of Your Kingdom.  I pray that Your heart will rejoice in what You have done in me.  In Jesus’ mighty name I pray. To Him be the power, the glory and the dominion forever and ever, and unto ages of all ages. Amen.

Jesus loves you,
In Him,
Wagdi Henein

No comments:

Post a Comment