Monday 22 January 2018

January 23 Devotion - God's plans for us



Declaring the end from the beginning, And from ancient times things that are not yet done…, For I know the thoughts and plans that I have for you, says the Lord, thoughts and plans for welfare and peace and not for evil, to give you hope in your final outcome.
مخبر منذ البدء بالاخير ومنذ القديم بما لم يفعل
لاني عرفت الافكار التي انا مفتكر بها عنكم يقول الرب افكار سلام لا شر لاعطيكم آخرة ورجاء.
Isaiah 46:10
Jeremiah 29:11

Let us not worry about the future and wish we could see it. God sees the end from the beginning and He already knows the outcome, God never ends in defeat. Let us not be too absorbed by what will happen in the future.

Whatever is happening in our lives now, let us remember that God’s promises never fade and…


We know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose.’
ونحن نعلم ان كل الاشياء تعمل معا للخير للذين يحبون الله الذين هم مدعوون حسب قصده.
Romans 8:28




I invite you to repeat the following prayer for yourself:
Abba Father, You declare the end from the beginning, and from ancient times things that are not yet done. Thank You Lord that the thoughts and plans You have for me are thoughts and plans for welfare and peace to give me hope in Your final outcome. Thank You Lord that You have called me according to Your purpose for my life. Father God strengthen my faith to know beyond a doubt that all things will work for good for me because I love You Lord.
Lord I am holding You to Your promise that when I pass through the waters, You will be with me; and through the rivers, they shall not overflow me. When I walk through the fire, I shall not be burned, Nor shall the flame scorch me. Isaiah 43:2 Teach me to wait upon You LORD because You said that they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint. Isaiah 40:31
Thank You Jesus that You have asked The Father and He has sent me The Comforter to live in my heart. My Heavenly Father, In the multitude of my anxieties within me, Your comforts delight my soul. Psalm 94:19  In Jesus’ name I pray. To Him be the power, the glory, the majesty and the dominion forever and ever. Amen.

Jesus loves you,
In Him,
Wagdi Henein

No comments:

Post a Comment