Wednesday 3 January 2018

January 3 Devotion - Renew Your Mind - Base



Many people go through a process of writing ‘New Year Resolutions’ at the beginning of a new year. Successfully changing a behaviour requires us to change our paradigms (how we see the world). The Bible tells us we need to renew our minds. That is a big and important process that is easier said than done. In the next 12 devotions I would like to learn and share with you how to: Renew your mind



Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will.
ولا تشاكلوا هذا الدهر. بل تغيّروا عن شكلكم بتجديد اذهانكم لتختبروا ما هي ارادة الله الصالحة المرضية الكاملة.
Romans 12:2


being confident of this, that he who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus.
وَلِي ثِقَةٌ فِي هَذَا الأَمْرِ بِالذَّاتِ: أَنَّ الَّذِي بَدَأَ فِيكُمْ عَمَلاً صَالِحاً سَوْفَ يُتَمِّمُهُ إِلَى يَوْمِ الْمَسِيحِ يَسُوعَ.
Philippians 1:6


I invite you to repeat the following prayer for yourself and meditate on it:
Abba Father, thank You for Your abundant blessings and inseparable love. Thank You that You want to revolutionize my mind as well as my soul. LORD, I pray that out of Your glorious riches You strengthen me with power through Your Spirit in my inner being, so that I can change my thinking and in turn change my attitude and behaviour. Through the supernatural change agent; the Holy Spirit; change O’ Lord all my entrenched mental configurations. I pray that You make me willing to change. I know that You began the transformation in my life when I accepted Jesus Christ as my Lord and Saviour and am confident that You will carry it through on to completion. I pray in Jesus’ Holy Name. To Him be the power, the glory, the majesty, the blessings, and the dominion forever and ever, Amen.

Jesus loves you,
In Him,
Wagdi Henein


No comments:

Post a Comment