Wednesday 24 January 2018

January 24 Devotion - The Abundant Life






I have come that they may have life, and that they may have it more abundantly.
أَمَّا أَنَا فَقَدْ أَتَيْتُ لِتَكُونَ لَهُمْ حَيَاةٌ، بَلْ مِلْءُ الْحَيَاةِ!
John 10:10

Jesus came into this world in human nature, to die for the life of these persons, who would accept and declare Him as their Lord and Saviour so that they may live spiritually in this world, and eternally hereafter. 


I invite you to repeat the following prayer for yourself:
Abba Father, I praise You and glorify You for Your unequaled greatness. I know, when Love came to the manger in Bethlehem, He came for me, so that I would be saved and have a more abundant life. God of my yesterdays, today, and my tomorrows; God of new beginnings and wonderful surprises, thank You for Your abundant blessings and Your deep, inseparable, and everlasting love. God please crown my life with Your goodness. Lord help me to grow in faith and love, strengthen my commitment to following Your Son, Jesus and serving You. Lord, please walk with me every day and every hour of my life, make me hear your voice directing my path and let the light of Christ shine through me, in spite of my weaknesses and failings. My heavenly Father, please help me to bring all my thoughts into captivity to the obedience of Christ and advance my journey to become Christ-like. In the Holy Name of Jesus I pray. To Him be the power, the glory, the majesty and the dominion forever and ever and unto ages of all ages. Amen.

Jesus loves you,
In Him,
Wagdi Henein

No comments:

Post a Comment