Friday 27 August 2021

August 27 Devotion-UNLOAD YOUR CARES

 

Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; For God has said:  ‘Fear not, for I am with you; Be not dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, Yes, I will help you, I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.’

 Philippians 4:6

Isaiah 41:10

 لا تهتموا بشيء بل في كل شيء بالصلاة والدعاء مع الشكر لتعلم طلباتكم لدى الله.

لا تخف لاني معك. لا تتلفت لاني الهك. قد أيدتك واعنتك وعضدتك بيمين بري.

Many times, our fears result from imaginary thoughts, things that will never happen or come true. By crying out to God and unloading our cares and burdens on Him, He is assured of (and we are reminded of) our dependence on Him. And that is what pleases Him. Even before our prayers are answered, we feel peace.

 

When you come up against a fear–producing situation, immediately pray for God’s wisdom and protection, admit your inner struggle, and leave it in God’s hands for God is omnipotent (all-powerful), omnipresent (always present), and omniscient (all-knowing).


I invite you to repeat the following prayer for yourself:

Abba Father, please strengthen me to be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, I present my requests to You. Cover me with Your grace Lord so that I feel confident of Your promise to strengthen me, help me to always unload my burden upon You and uphold me with Your righteous right hand. My heavenly Father, thank You that Your deep steadfast love for me endures forever. Thank You Father for Your abundant blessings in my life, and for the riches of Your grace upon my life. Father God, I pray to You in the name of Your precious Son; my Redeemer and Saviour; the Lord of my life, Jesus Christ. To Jesus be the power, the glory, the majesty, the blessings, and the dominion before all time and now and forevermore. Amen..

 

Jesus loves you,

In Him,

Wagdi Henein

No comments:

Post a Comment